Why Babylon is so famous will become quite clear once you set foot on its premises. Dubbed "Male Barracks" it offers a range of facilities, all luxurious, beautifully styled and well looked after. Babylon serves as a Gay hotel to the pink traveler with a taste for style. It has a big garden with swimming pool, gym, restaurant, maze and off course it offers a steaming sauna experience. Foam parties happen at regular intervals. The food is good and the place is clean. It also features a most charming and artistically decorated gay hotel, centrally located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Who goes there?
Westerners (farang) are the main target audience. Babylon's prices aren't exactly friendly for Thai wallets, apart from the upper class. The decor is wonderfully Thai but the vibe is more European. You will find plenty of LGBT Asian travelers too, expiates, tourists and business people passing through the Thai capital.
A big plus is the dresscode. Where most gay saunas in Bangkok insist on you wearing either nothing or a way too small towel that doesn't wrap around anything but a Thai person's waist, The Babylon allows you to wear whatever makes you comfortable. Wearing nothing is not encouraged, unless in certain more private corners of the complex. Swimsuits, large comfy towels... It's all good.
- Fitness : fully-equipped gym with personal trainers |12.00 am - 10.00 pm
- Swimiming pool : large swimming pool with peacful ambience | 10.30 am - 9.00 pm
- Spa & Massage : various packages to maximize your sensual pleasure | 10.30 am - 9.00 pm
- Sauna : lusty atmosphere of the striking saunas, steam rooms, and a communal Jacuzzi |10.30 am - 10.30 pm
- Dining & Bars : A comfortable and relaxing living area * depends on each outlet *
- Sourvenir shop : A glamorous souvenir shop offering a range of the Babylon Bangkok’s exclusive products